Create a new accountRegister
Receive 3 Luxury Samples with £40 Spend
Use Code: SUMMER
To receive your online order in luxury Giorgio Armani gift wrap, please tick the GIFT WRAPPING checkbox at checkout.
Complimentary Shipping with all online orders for a limited time
Giorgio Armani Beauty introduces Eye & Brow Maestro, our new multi-use eye product powered by the latest advances in make-up technology.
Eye & Brow Maestro is a product that does it all: use it as an eye brow pencil, eye shadow, or eye liner that can even contour the face or be used to touch up the hairline.
Born backstage, the product has been designed to facilitate quick and easy make-up application for an ultra-natural result.
“I wanted to offer women an innovative product inspired by C18my needs backstage on Giorgio Armani fashion shows, a product that does all, that would be fast and flawless when applied, long lasting, and fault proof.” Linda Cantello International Make-Up Artist, Giorgio Armani.
The unique texture can applied to both your skin and hair, with all shades being inspired by natural hair colour for effortless sculpting and shaping.
Available in 8 natural shades including subtle, slightly iridescent tones of blonde, dark blonde, light brown, brown and even auburn. In collaboration with a gorgeous shade of gold for evening sophistication.
How to choose your shade.
Choose the colour closest to the natural hair colour or mix to customise. The natural ‘base’ colours can be used alone or mixed with the coloured shades for highlights and coloured ‘accents’.
For the best result apply with the Eye & Brow Maestro Applicator.
A product that does it all. Eye and Brow Maestro is perfect to define any eye look.
‘It is in the eyes that you sense the strength of a woman’ Giorgio Armani.
APPLICATION TIPS FOR EYE AND BROW MAESTRO
1.SHAPE THE BROWS
A. Determine the ideal shape
1. Place the eyebrow brush diagonally from the side of the nose to the outer corner of the brow to determine the end of the brow line.
2. In the same way, determine the start of the brow: from the nostril to the inner corner of the brow.
3. Finally place the brush from the nostril to the centre of the eye to determine the highest point of the brow arch.
B. Colour with Eye and Brow Maestro
1. Use the spiral end of the applicator to brush the brows upward.
2. Using the tapered end, fill in the brows with short light strokes using a shade slightly darker than the natural hair colour. For a highlighted effect, mix a natural ‘base’ colour and an ‘accent’ colour before applying.
3. Begin at the inner corner, blending outward towards the brow end. Perfect the brow line by adding the Gold shade high on the brow arch.
2.DEFINE EYE LINER
1. Use the tapered end of the brush to draw a fine line along the lash roots.
2. Complete the line on the inner corners and blend upward onto the eyelid.
3. Extend the line at the outer corners and blend. Continue underneath the eye for more intensity.
3.DESIGN EYE SHADOW
1. Design your eyes by blending from the lash line upward over the lid. Eye and Brow Maestro can also be blended with other eye shadows or used as a base on the eyelid.
2. Use a darker shade on the outer corners and blend well. The darkest shades should always be closest to the lash line.
3. Use the tip of the brush to underline the eyes, from inner to outer corners. Blend well for a soft result. Complete the eye look with eyes to kill mascara on the upper lashes.
4.CONTOUR YOUR FEATURES
1. Choose a shade slightly darker than tour complexion or mix two shades.
2. Dab on just underneath the cheekbone, on the eye contour, along the side of the nose and on the chin and blend with fingertips for a natural sculpted look.
Call us on 0800 587 0829 Monday - Friday 8am to 6pmOr please Email Us.
Please note that we can no longer guarantee delivery in time for Christmas
Your order will reach you within 3 to 5 working days, aside from severe weather conditions and exceptional circumstances.
Your card details are encrypted (3 D Secure method) and will never be known or stored by us.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return a product within 7 days.
Celebrate 15 years of beauty with 15 tips from Linda Cantello, international make up artist for Giorgio Armani
Get ready for the Armani masterclass.
Play the light and shadow game!