WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Products L’Oréal offers for sale on the Website are intended for your personal use only, and not in connection with any trading activity you may undertake. In this respect, you should note that your order must not exceed a total of £500. Additionally, within any 30 day period you may order a maximum of five (5) products that have the same product code. If your order exceeds either of these limits L’Oréal may not accept it.
Thank you for accessing http://www.armanibeauty.co.uk (the "Website"). Please read these terms and conditions (the "Terms") before using the Website which is operated by L’Oréal (UK) Limited, whose registered office is at 255 Hammersmith Road, London W6 8AZ ("L’Oréal "). By using the Website, you signify your acceptance of the Terms in consideration of which L’Oréal provides you with access. From time to time L’Oréal may modify the Terms. Accordingly, please continue to review the Terms whenever accessing or using the Website. Your use of the website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. If at any time you do not wish to accept the Terms, you may not use the Website. From time to time L’Oréal may run competitions and promotions via the Website. Separate terms and conditions will be posted where applicable governing such competitions and promotions.
While L’Oréal has endeavoured to ensure the accuracy of the information accessed via the Website, L’Oréal does not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material on the Website.
There may be links that will let you leave this Website or that will let you access this Website from third party sites. Linked third party sites are not under the control of L’Oréal and L’Oréal is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site or any link contained in such a linked site. Existence of links to other third party sites is not an endorsement by L’Oréal in favour of such site or the products or services contained in any linked site. To the extent that this Website contains links to or may be accessed from outside services and resources, the availability and content of which L’Oréal does not control, any concerns regarding any such service or resource or any link thereto should be directed to the particular outside service or resource.
The Website, including (but not limited to) text, content, software, video, music, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, photographs, names, logos, trademarks, service marks and other material ("Content") is protected by copyrights, trade marks and/or other proprietary rights. The Content includes both content owned or controlled by L’Oréal and content owned or controlled by third parties and licensed to L’Oréal. All individual articles, reports, and other elements making up the Website may be copyright works. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in the Website.
You may not use any of L’Oréal 's trademarks or trade names without L’Oréal 's prior express written consent and you acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in and to any of those names and marks.
You agree to notify L’Oréal in writing promptly upon becoming aware of any unauthorised access to or use of the Website by any party or of any claim that the Website or any of the contents of the Website infringes any copyright, trade mark, or other contractual, statutory or common law rights of any party.
LICENCE AND DOWNLOAD RIGHTS
You acquire no rights or licences in or to the Website and/or the Content other than the limited right to use the Website in accordance with these Terms and to download on the terms set out in this section. Other than as set out in this section you may not copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, upload to create derivative works from, transmit, or in any other way exploit any part of the Website.
Download is permitted by L’Oréal provided only that:
(i) you make no more than one printed copy of such download and no further copies of such printed copy are made;
(ii) you make only personal, non-commercial use of such download and/or printed copy; and
(iii) you retain on such download and/or printed copy all copyright notices and shall remain bound by the terms of such wording and notices. Additionally, you may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any other medium (including distribution by over-the-air television or radio broadcast or distribution on a computer network) the Content or any part thereof. You may not make any part of the Website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the internet or otherwise. The Website and the information contained therein may not be used to construct a database of any kind, nor may the Website be stored (in its entirety or in any part) in databases for access by you or any third party or to distribute any database websites containing all or part of the Website.
If you would like information about obtaining L’Oréal's permission to use any of the Content or if you would like to link your website to the Website, send your enquiry using the following form Contact Us.
The Website and the Content are provided "as is" excluding any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law including (but not limited to) the exclusion of warranties of title, merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights. L’Oréal further accepts no responsibility or liability for functions contained on the Website and makes no warranties that the Website will operate uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected. Please note that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some or all of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
L’Oréal does not warrant that the Website is compatible with your computer equipment or that the Website or its server is free of errors or viruses, worms or "Trojan horses" and L’Oréal is not liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features.
L’Oréal shall not be held responsible for Content provided by third parties. L’Oréal is also not responsible for the reliability or continued availability of the telephone lines and equipment you use to access the website.
These Terms do not affect your statutory rights or your legal rights as a consumer.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You acknowledge that your use of the Website, including the Content is at your own risk. If you are dissatisfied with the Website, the Terms or any or the Content your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the Website.
Save in respect of fraud and of personal injury or death to the extent it results from L’Oréal 's negligence, in no event will L’Oréal be liable to you or any third party for any direct, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, exemplary or lost profits, or any other damages of any kind whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if L’Oréal has been advised of the possibility thereof, arising from your use of the website. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS
The Website is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of the Website is prohibited. Those in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access the Website.
L’Oréal does not represent that either the Website or the Content are appropriate for use or permitted by local laws in all jurisdictions. Those who access the Website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws or regulations; legal advice should be sought in cases of doubt.
I reject the optional cookies on this site
I accept the optional cookies on this site
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless each of L’Oréal , its employees, representatives and agents, from and against any claims, actions, demands or other proceedings brought against any of L’Oréal , its employees, representatives or agents, by a third party, to the extent that such claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against L’Oréal , its employees, representatives, suppliers, or agents is based on or arises in connection with:
(i) your use of the Website;
(ii) any breach by you of the Terms;
(iii) a claim that any use of the Website by you
(a) infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party, or any right of personality or publicity, or
(b) is libellous or defamatory, or otherwise results in injury or damage to any third party;
(iv) any deletions, additions, insertions, or alterations to, or any unauthorised use of, the Website by you; or
(v) any misrepresentation or breach of representation or warranty made by you contained herein. References in this section of the Terms to your use of the Website shall be deemed to include any use by a third party where such a third party accesses the Website using your computer.
You agree to pay L’Oréal , its employees, representatives, and agents any and all costs, damages, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) awarded against any of them or otherwise incurred by any of them in connection with or arising from any such third party claim, suit, action or proceeding attributable to any such third party claim.
Either you or L’Oréal may terminate these terms with or without cause at any time. If L’Oréal terminates these terms, L’Oréal will email you at the address you provide on registration, and you will be deemed to have received it within one hour of transmission. Termination will be effective at that time. You will be responsible for notifying us of any changes to your email address. You may terminate by completing the following form Contact Us. On termination you shall destroy all Content, and copies thereof, obtained from the website.
CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
You accept that L’Oréal has the right to change the content or technical specifications of any aspect of the Website at any time at L’Oréal's sole discretion. You further accept that such changes may result in your being unable to access the website.
TRANSMISSION AND FEEDBACK OF INFORMATION
You agree that L’Oréal may use and/or disclose information about your demographics and use of the Website in a manner that does not reveal your identity.
SEVERANCE AND WAIVER
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
Except as provided herein, these terms and conditions are the entire agreement between us and supersede any prior understanding or agreements (written or oral). Nothing in this clause will operate to limit or exclude either party’s liability for fraud
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
Nothing in this Agreement is intended to confer on any third party (whether referred to in this Agreement by name, class, description or otherwise) any benefit or any right (under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise) to enforce any provision of this Agreement or any agreement entered into in connection with it.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
I hereby give notice that I cancel my contract of sale of the following goods.
Terms and Conditions for prize draw for Giorgio Armani Beauty subscribers leaving a review of Power Fabric Foundation
1. The prize draw is open to all customers: (a) who have received a sample of Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Foundation as part of the free sample promotion ending 24.2.17; (b) who have opted in or are already part of the www.armanibeauty.co.uk newsletter subscription; (c) who are UK residents aged 18 and over only; and (d) excluding any of the Promoter’s employees, their immediate families or anyone connected with the promotion.
2. No purchase is necessary. Entry to the prize draw is free.
3. Only one entry per person. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Multiple entries made by the same person from various email or other accounts or from the same IP address will not be accepted.
5. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost, damaged, incorrect, incomplete or delayed entries whether due to technical or connectivity problems or otherwise.
6. To enter, entrants must write a review of the Power Fabric sample they received, on the following product page of the official Giorgio Armani UK website: http://www.armanibeauty.co.uk/makeup/face/foundation/liquid/power-fabric-foundation/3614271569820.html, upon which they will automatically be entered into the prize draw. All reviews must be honest and the Promoter welcomes all comments on the product, both positive and negative.
7. Reviews which are incomplete, or do not comply with these T&Cs or the Review Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
8. Any entries containing any third party intellectual property without prior informed consent from the rights holder, or abusive, inappropriate, offensive or obscene language or imagery will be disqualified. Examples of language/images considered to be inappropriate, offensive or obscene, include (but are not limited to): any message/image which contains (a) swearing; (b) comments or actions which appear to be discriminatory of any person, company or group of individuals, for example comments of a racist, sexist or homophobic nature; (c) sexual innuendo, sexual language or sexual acts, actions or gestures; (d) promoting any illegal unlawful activity such as drug use; (e) any message that appears to be an advertisement or solicitation to buy; and (f) any materials (whether written or visual) that directly or indirectly relate to Giorgio Armani Beauty competitor brands or that show any intention of promoting any brand other than Giorgio Armani Beauty.
9. Entries must be received no later than 23:59 GMT on 23rd June 2017.
10. The prize draw will take place on 24th June 2017.
11. One (1) correctly completed review shall be drawn at random.
12. The winner will receive one Giorgio Armani Beauty Power Fabric , one Giorgio Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Foundation and one Giorgio Armani Beauty Maestro Fusion Foundation in the shade which best corresponds to their chosen (or one of their two chosen) Power Fabric shade(s). This is not a guaranteed shade match.
13. The winner will be notified by email by 25th June 2017. If a winner does not respond via the above route after 30 days of the Promoter’s initial contact being made and provide their address for the prize to be delivered to, the Promoter reserves the right to draw an alternative winner.
14. The winner should allow up to 4 weeks from the closing date for delivery of their prize.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The winner’s name can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter within 4 weeks of the closing date.
17. The winner must be prepared to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities. No compensation for loss of earnings will be paid by the Promoter for participation in any aspect of this prize draw.
18. If the prize is declined or if the winner forfeits a prize under these terms or conditions, then the Promoter may at his absolute discretion draw an alternative winner.
19. The prize is as stated, it is not transferable and there is no alternative prize or cash substitute. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of like value in the event that the selected prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
20. The Promoter shall own all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the entries and any other materials (whether visual, oral or written) generated during the various stages of this promotion, in perpetuity and on a worldwide basis for use at the Promoter's sole discretion including, without limitation, use in advertising, other media, press releases, editorial and promotional activity, point of sale material, the Promoter's websites, third party websites (including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube), newsletters and e-newsletters.
21. Accordingly entrants assign to the Promoter any copyright and other intellectual property rights which exist in their participation in the Incentive prize-draw, and irrevocably waive any moral rights that could vest in them (which shall include their name, city and age) under the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or otherwise, and undertake to do all things necessary immediately on the Promoter’s request to effect or confirm any assignment in this paragraph.
22. Entrants' submissions, future submissions and quotes generated during any stage of the promotion may be modified by the Promoter to fit in context with the content of the relevant usage, whilst maintaining the original sentiment.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to not feature all submissions or quotes due to space, time or editorial reasons.
24. All personal details and/or information given by the entrant must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information, or if it materialises that the entrant has been involved in any behaviour which the Promoter reasonably believes would bring it into disrepute.
25. Neither the Promoter nor agencies involved in this promotion may be liable to the winner, whether arising from tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise or for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating participation in this prize draw, or in relation to the prize to the extent permissible by law.
26. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to add to or waive any of these terms and conditions, or to cancel the prize draw at any stage, in the event of circumstance arising beyond its reasonable control.
27. By entering this prize draw, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions. The Promoter shall disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by the terms and conditions and/or are in breach of the terms and conditions.
28. English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
Promoter: Giorgio Armani Beauty, a trading division of L’Oréal (UK) Limited of 255 Hammersmith Road, London W6 8AZ.
*UK residents 18+ only who are Giorgio Armani Beauty newsletter subscribers and have received a Power Fabric sample as part of the free sample promotion which ended on 24/02/17. To enter, write a review of the Power Fabric product on http://www.armanibeauty.co.uk/makeup/face/foundation/liquid/power-fabric-foundation/3614271569820.html . Closes 23:59 23/06/17. Prize is one Power Fabric Foundation, one Luminous Silk Foundation and one Maestro Fusion Foundation in the shade most corresponding to their chosen Power Fabric shade(s). Full T&Cs: [http://www.armanibeauty.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/terms.html]
For any question,
please contact us.