Shipping & Delivery
Shipping Methods and Rates
We’re committed to delivering your order as soon as we can. However, during promotional periods, some deliveries may take longer than usual.
Estimated Delivery Times
- Standard Delivery (complimentary with every order): 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (£6.95): If order is placed before 12pm on a working day. If order is placed after 12pm or on any non-working day then estimated delivery will take an extra working day.
- Saturday Delivery Saturday after you place your order (£9.95): If order is placed before 12pm on Friday and that Friday is a working day. If order is placed after this time then estimated delivery will be on the second Saturday
- Click & Collect from your local DPD Pickup Point (complimentary with every order): 3-5 working days
Delivery costs will be displayed on the checkout page of the website.
Please note that for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Islands, Aberdeen and other rural areas, an extra working day needs to be taken into account for these delivery options. For these areas, delivery by the “Express Delivery” option will be on the third working day, and for delivery by the “Saturday Delivery” option orders must be placed by 12pm on Thursday (which must be a working day).
Shipping Exclusions: Unfortunately we can not ship orders to the Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands or Isle of Man.
Orders for which a P.O box delivery address has been chosen cannot be processed and deliveries will not be made to these addresses.
Order Status - Delivery with DPD
When you place an order with us we want to ensure our service continues with our courier, DPD. Using your unique tracking number provided in the confirmation, ensure your delivery suits you. Follow your parcel on www.dpd.co.uk/
For added convenience and extra services download the DPD App. You can track your delivery to see exactly where the driver is on the in-app map. With push notifications through the app, DPD can notify you when your driver is 30 minutes away. If you’re not going to be in pick the best option for you: collect from pickup shop; deliver to a safe place; deliver to a neighbour or change the delivery day. If you return home and you delivery has been missed, the driver will attempt a second delivery at a later date.
Change or Cancel an Existing Order
Operationally we have a fast turnover for order processing and once an order has been placed, we are not able to amend or cancel the order. If you wish to cancel your order, you are able to refuse the order at the door when it is delivered. Once the parcel has been returned to us we can then begin the refund process. This does not affect your statutory rights. Please read our E-Commerce Terms & Conditions of Sale for further information.
If you would like to return anything from Armani.co.uk, you may return your order within 28 days, provided the relevant products are unopened and in their original condition , for a refund of the actual price paid excluding delivery fees (if any applicable) via the original payment method used. Incomplete or late submissions will not be accepted.
To return orders purchased from Armani.co.uk, you can use our free return service with Royal Mail, withing 28 days of the receipt of your order.
a. Complete our Returns Form and print the form to have it ready to include inside your returns package.
b. Follow the link to Royal Mail returns page to access your free returns label via email.
c. Print the returns label you receive to your email address or present QR code from your email for the label to be printed in the post office.
d. Drop off your parcel at the nearest Post Office.
During Promotional & Festive period, some returns may take longer to come back to us. Please be assured we will do our best to issue the refund within our usual timelines. Orders purchased between 26th November - 31st December have extended return timeline until 31st January. For eligibility and full returns policy please read our E-Commerce Terms & Conditions of Sale for further information.
Report a Problem with Your Order
If your order is missing a product, contains a damaged item, or any other concern, please contact a Giorgio Armani beauty Customer Representative on 0800 028 6874 at Customer Service. To expedite your request, please have your order confirmation number available. We will always do our best to accommodate your concern as efficiently as possible.
The products ordered on the site by our customers can only be delivered in the United Kingdom (excluding the Channel Islands and Isle of Man). Only orders with an invoicing and delivery address located in the United Kingdom will be processed.
The orders for which a P.O box delivery address has been chosen cannot be processed.
Giftbox Shipping Options
Receive a complimentary luxury Giorgio Armani gift box with every order.
Christmas Shipping Dates 2020:
- Last order date for Christmas delivery: Monday 21st December at 10am
- Last order date for shipping in December: Sunday 27th December at 12pm
- Orders dispatched on the 31st January wont be delivered next day, but will reach customers on Monday 4th January
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer Next Day Delivery and Saturday Delivery on the following dates:
- From Monday 23rd November at 10am until Monday 7th December at 10am
- From Monday 21st December at 10am until Wednesday 6th January at 10am.
- Whilst we will always endeavour to get your delivery to you within the nominated time period, please note there may be a delay over periods of high demand (e.g. Black Friday and Christmas). L’Oreal Group also bears no responsibility for delays caused by extenuating circumstances (i.e. adverse weather, force majeure)